Sit down and fasten your seatbelt; It's gonna be one helluva ride...

If you've got a hunger for horsepower, a thirst for torque, or just an addiction to anything automotive, you've come to the right place. Let me just say cars are my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved everything about em. Hopefully, since you're here, you do too. Welcome to my blog; where we live life a quarter-mile at a time. R.I.P Johnbird, and Jake; two guys who loved to live life in the fast lane.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Future Plans

      Have you ever wanted to do something really great with your life? I've been contemplating that a lot lately, and thus I've decided to join the National Guard. I need a way to pay for my own school, and take the burden off of my parents. I also need to get out of Delaware for while; travel somewhere on my own and be independent. That's the biggest reason I'm joining the Guard in Massachusetts.
     I plan on transferring schools this summer, starting next spring semester, and during the in between time, I'll be at BCT, or Basic Combat Training, and AIT, or Advanced Individual Training, learning my Army job. I'll be a stronger person, a more independent person, and a person with a little more money.
      I'm really excited to finally have my life on track, and I can't wait to see what the future holds. One thing's for sure though, I will be buying a new car when  get back with a nice big paycheck.

1 comment:

  1. OK. The last post was on topic, but this one wasn't. Wanted to hear more about the car you want to buy.

    (But I'm glad that things feel as if they are opening up for you!)

    ReplyDelete