Sit down and fasten your seatbelt; It's gonna be one helluva ride...

If you've got a hunger for horsepower, a thirst for torque, or just an addiction to anything automotive, you've come to the right place. Let me just say cars are my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved everything about em. Hopefully, since you're here, you do too. Welcome to my blog; where we live life a quarter-mile at a time. R.I.P Johnbird, and Jake; two guys who loved to live life in the fast lane.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling down.

I guess this will be my first non-automotive post on here and hopefully it won't happen too much. I'm just feeling a little down right now. It almost feels like I'm a slot car on a track, going around and around on the same never-ending circuit. I'm definitely not as happy as I should be, but eh, I'll get over it.

In other news...how about the new Camaro Convertible?

1 comment:

  1. OK...why not make this a blog about both YOU, your moods and the antidote: cars?

    ReplyDelete