Sit down and fasten your seatbelt; It's gonna be one helluva ride...

If you've got a hunger for horsepower, a thirst for torque, or just an addiction to anything automotive, you've come to the right place. Let me just say cars are my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved everything about em. Hopefully, since you're here, you do too. Welcome to my blog; where we live life a quarter-mile at a time. R.I.P Johnbird, and Jake; two guys who loved to live life in the fast lane.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Scamp is Being a Gremlin.

So after weeks of electrical issues, we thought we had finally fixed the Scamp. It was discharging for no reason, so we put a new alternator on it. Since that didn't fix the problem, I decided the other day to put a new regulator on the firewall. Again, no go. My dad noticed last night that one of the electrical connections strapped to the firewall was absolutely fried, so we rewired that, and of course, that was the problem. Or so we thought. On my way to school this morning, the Scamp was charging fine, but, as soon as I pulled into the parking garage on campus, I noticed again that the car was discharging. So here's a few theories. A) The Scamp is in fact a demonic being sent here to plague me. B) The wire burnt out again. C) The new Sylvania halogen headlamps I put in two weeks ago had something to do with this. D) None of the above. Regardless, my biggest concern is making it home after class today. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Organize the writing instead of putting it all in one big chunk. Apply the strategies of good blog writing, Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete