Sit down and fasten your seatbelt; It's gonna be one helluva ride...

If you've got a hunger for horsepower, a thirst for torque, or just an addiction to anything automotive, you've come to the right place. Let me just say cars are my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved everything about em. Hopefully, since you're here, you do too. Welcome to my blog; where we live life a quarter-mile at a time. R.I.P Johnbird, and Jake; two guys who loved to live life in the fast lane.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snowy Morning

So I wake up this morning to roughly 4 inches of snow on the ground. Now, seeing that I live in Delaware, the weather loves to throw fastballs; last week, the temperatures were in the mid 60's. That being said, I've been thinking lately about what kind of car I want to buy. I'm torn right now between anything in the 12-16k dollar range, and my two big picks at this point are the 2004 GTO and the 2006-07 Monte Carlo SS. The GTO is rear wheel drive, 350 horse, either manual or auto, and is a Pontiac, but frankly, it looks plain. Even with hood scoops, it looks like a Grandma car. The Monte Carlo, on the other hand, looks a little tougher, is only automatic, is FWD, or Front Wheel Drive, and has 303 horsepower. It's a tough decision, and with the random snow, it's made all the harder. Comments or suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. For your regular posts, the red on black type is hard to read. Also, can you make sure that the date of your posting is listed along with the time? It helps me parse out the various blog assignments I have to assess, OK?

    All that said, keep the posts deliberate and organized. Don't let good writing fall out the window because it's a blog.

    ReplyDelete