Sit down and fasten your seatbelt; It's gonna be one helluva ride...

If you've got a hunger for horsepower, a thirst for torque, or just an addiction to anything automotive, you've come to the right place. Let me just say cars are my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've loved everything about em. Hopefully, since you're here, you do too. Welcome to my blog; where we live life a quarter-mile at a time. R.I.P Johnbird, and Jake; two guys who loved to live life in the fast lane.

Monday, February 21, 2011

First Post!

Hopefully, this is the first post of many. Regardless of the fact that I have to create a blog for my English class, I think I can have a little fun with this, and maybe even earn some money. Considering that this is a car blog, I feel I have to start out with how my day started; that is, how I was shocked and disappointed this morning to see one of my dream cars in my driveway when I woke up.

You see, I had 1996 Trans Am. I loved that car, but I ended up selling it because I wanted something faster. At that point in time, I wanted a newer Trans Am, preferably an early 2000's WS6. Well, it turns out, when I opened my door this morning, there it was. A WS6 right in front of me. Only the gods could be so cruel as to punish me for loving cars too much; giving me this taste of what I refer to as "my unicorn." (Anybody who has seen Gone in Sixty Seconds can relate to this). So, thinking this was some cruel joke, I called my Dad up, and sure enough, the car wasn't for me. He has to paint it for a guy, LIME GREEN, by the way, who will then proceed to give it to his 16 year old daughter for her birthday. Girls get all the fun cars.

Thus, I continue my horsepowerless existence, saving up in hopes of that elusive Trans Am, or GTO, or other assorted high-performance variant of an otherwise normal car. Donations are greatly appreciated.

Pictures of the WS6 after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment